Old 08-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Marc Stewart

Default Introduction, and Amateur Radio SIG Logo

Hi!

I'm trying to become more of a contributor to the wonderful world of
FLOSS, and Fedora in particular. To that end, I've started learning how
to package fonts, but I think I can help out here a little too.

In spite of their time consumption, I enjoy trying to create animations
and visual effects, which have given me some experience in Blender, the
GIMP, and Inkscape that could be useful.

---

Last week I noticed the Amateur Radio SIG logo request, and worked up a
few quick variations on some ideas I had.
https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/134
http://img.obfuscatepenguin.net/fedora/arsig-logo/

The feedback on the mailing list has been positive so I've claimed the
ticket.
http://lists.fedoraunity.org/pipermail/fedora-hams/2010-August/

I know the spacing is a little off, but any other criticisms/suggestions
for improvement would be appreciated.

Marc

Old 08-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Al Thomas