Old 08-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Nicu Buculei

Default Photo collages

Some of you probably saw this already:
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2010/08/mosaicscollages.html

Working on a project with tatica I got to play with photo collages made
with metapixel (we have it packaged in the repos) and liked the
experience. I could see us using such photo collages (I fully know about
the release forms part) for some fun community projects, like team
collages, regional collages, event collages, worldwide collages...

Old 08-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Marķa Leandro

And...
This is an example of nicu's artwork using metapixel
http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/Latam-Magazine/publicidad3-magazine-sm.png

Working on a project with tatica I got to play with photo collages made

with metapixel (we have it packaged in the repos) and liked the

experience. I could see us using such photo collages (I fully know about

the release forms part) for some fun community projects, like team

collages, regional collages, event collages, worldwide collages...

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
http://www.fedora-ve.org
http://proyectofedora.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MariaLeandro
LinuxUser= 440285

GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56
"Be yourself... Don't be anyone else"

Old 08-04-2010, 03:42 PM
Nicu Buculei

On 08/04/2010 06:03 PM, Marķa Leandro wrote:
> And...
>
> This is an example of nicu's artwork using metapixel
>
> http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/Latam-Magazine/publicidad3-magazine-sm.png

I see you cheated a tiny bit to make the logo more clear

Old 08-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Marķa Leandro

What?! what?! I don't see anything..........