Old 08-03-2010, 04:47 PM
"Fabian A. Scherschel"

Default Reminder: Design Team Meeting Today!

I just wanted to generally mention that we should get in on this early. F14 will ship with the Gnome Shell beta, AFAIK.
Fab

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora@nicubunu.ro> wrote:

On 08/03/2010 07:27 PM, Emily Dirsh wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-08-03 at 17:29 +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:

>> I'd like to talk about Gnome 3 and possible plans for Gnome Shell

>> theming, please!

> Since Gnome 3 release has been pushed back, do we even need to worry

> about this until F15?

This is a good topic for early F15 release cycle, right now I suspect

(and hope) GNOME Shell is expected to receive some more design changes.

Old 08-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Nicu Buculei

On 08/03/2010 07:47 PM, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> I just wanted to generally mention that we should get in on this early.
> F14 will ship with the Gnome Shell beta, AFAIK.

As default?

Old 08-03-2010, 05:22 PM
"Fabian A. Scherschel"

No, as a user selectable option. Still, I don't think their theming framework will change much from now on and I think it would be cool if we get in early on this.
Fab