Old 02-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Konstantinos Antonakoglou

Default cool *-wallpaper

Actually, it kind of reminds me an idea I had for Fedora, but instead of
the sequence of colors of this wallpaper, we could use #00FFFF(cyan) ,
#000FFF, #0000FF (both are blue) and #00000F (black). That means the 4
Fs and colors very familiar to Fedora.

On Mon, 2009-02-23 at 11:09 -0800, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I saw this at design shack's latest blog post on designer's workstation:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/bartelme/3292776820/
>
> It's kind of a neat concept, it could be used for x monitors since it tiles. Anyhow just thought I'd point it out as a "hey cool"kind of thing.
>
> ~m

Konstantinos Antonakoglou
PGP key: 0xC9E2E16B
<anton.cost@gmail.com>
constanton @ Freenode

Old 02-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Justin Fuhrer

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Hey,

I saw this at design shack's latest blog post on designer's workstation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bartelme/3292776820/

It's kind of a neat concept, it could be used for x monitors since it tiles. Anyhow just thought I'd point it out as a "hey cool"kind of thing.

~m

That is a beautiful wallpaper, and the "designed to be tiled" idea is
definitely cool. Hard to imagine how to reconcile that with the
"Leonidas" theme, though.

--
Justin Fuhrer
www.justinfuhrer.com

Old 02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Colby Hoke

Justin Fuhrer wrote:

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Hey,

I saw this at design shack's latest blog post on designer's workstation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bartelme/3292776820/

It's kind of a neat concept, it could be used for x monitors since it
tiles. Anyhow just thought I'd point it out as a "hey cool"kind of
thing.

~m

That is a beautiful wallpaper, and the "designed to be tiled" idea is
definitely cool. Hard to imagine how to reconcile that with the
"Leonidas" theme, though.

Another source of wallpaper inspiration:

http://www.mandolux.com/archive/index.html

--
Colby Alexander Hoke

Brand Communications + Design