Old 02-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default cool *-wallpaper

Hey,

I saw this at design shack's latest blog post on designer's workstation:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bartelme/3292776820/

It's kind of a neat concept, it could be used for x monitors since it tiles. Anyhow just thought I'd point it out as a "hey cool"kind of thing.

~m

Old 02-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Pavel Shevchuk

When i hooked up second (smaller) monitor i found that it's
practically impossible to find good tiling wallpapers. I have 1 (one)
=(

http://scwlab.com