Old 02-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Martin Sourada

Default New folder-remote icon set

Hi,

I've created another folder icon for the echo-perspective --
folder-remote [1]. This one features a brand new more detailed globe -
I've used correct perspective so the continents might look a little
distorted compared to the dimetric version. I've also covered Greenland
with ice ;-)

Comments welcome,
Martin