Old 02-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Paolo Leoni

Default F11 wallpaper mockup proposal

2009/2/23 Máirín Duffy <mairin@linuxgrrl.com>

>>Could you provide us the source image information (url, license, etc) for the images you've got here? I do like the landscape >>but it seems maybe like it's not wide enough horizontally?

I downloaded the helmet image here: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ancient_Greek_helmet.jpg.jpg

and for the landscape, this is the source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thermopylae_ancient_coastline_large.jpg

For both, licenses seems to be ok.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org

Old 02-24-2009, 12:08 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:59:47AM +0100, Paolo Leoni wrote:

> > the images you've got here? I do like the landscape >>but it seems maybe
> > like it's not wide enough horizontally?
> >

> I downloaded the helmet image here:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ancient_Greek_helmet.jpg.jpg
> and for the landscape, this is the source:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Thermopylae_ancient_coastline_large.jpg
>
> For both, licenses seems to be ok.

Paolo, if they're not already there, please put these details in the
page with the artwork so we can reference it later. Thanks very much!