Old 02-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Ashiqur Rahman Angel

Default Fedora Bangladesh Logo

Hi,
I am a Fedora Ambassador for Bangladesh. Also I am working as team leader of Fedora Bangladesh (Fedora local community team for Bangladesh). I already have took permission to use the trademark logo. And I have made a logo for our local community to use on our websites, banner etc. I tried to follow our logo usage guidelines. However, let me know, if anything is wrong with the logo. Or you can help me create the logo for our community.

Thank you.
--
Angel
GPG key: 0x34001F46

Fedora -- Freedom˛ and rapid innovation

Joe E. Lewis *- "I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Old 02-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Nicu Buculei

Ashiqur Rahman Angel wrote:

Hi,
I am a Fedora Ambassador for Bangladesh. Also I am working as team
leader of Fedora Bangladesh (Fedora local community team for
Bangladesh). I already have took permission to use the trademark logo.
And I have made a logo for our local community to use on our websites,
banner etc. I tried to follow our logo usage guidelines. However, let me
know, if anything is wrong with the logo. Or you can help me create the
logo for our community.

Ups, my bad, I should have not let such a large attachment in, my bad...

Angel, when you send such a logo for preview, you can safely use a
smaller resolution, not a huge image. You can also send a vector version.

Other than that, no much to talk about it, it is just the the Fedora
logo with the word "bangladesh" below it... I think I would try to use
another shade of blue, one of the two blues used in the logo, maybe make
the width of the "bangladesh" word the same as the width of the bubble
and increase the thickness of the font by adding a stroke in the same
blue color as the text body.

Old 02-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Ashiqur Rahman Angel

Ups, my bad, I should have not let such a large attachment in, my bad...

Angel, when you send such a logo for preview, you can safely use a smaller resolution, not a huge image. You can also send a vector version.

Other than that, no much to talk about it, it is just the the Fedora logo with the word "bangladesh" below it... I think I would try to use another shade of blue, one of the two blues used in the logo, maybe make the width of the "bangladesh" word the same as the width of the bubble and increase the thickness of the font by adding *a stroke in the same blue color as the text body.

I apologies for sending such a large attachment.

Now it will be very helpful if you can please help me create the logo, the way you explained it. I hope you have already understood, I am not good at art.

Thank you.
--
Angel
GPG key: 0x34001F46
Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Angel

Fedora -- Freedom˛ and rapid innovation

Lucille Ball *- "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."