Old 01-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Samuele Storari

Default F11 visual concept idea - greek

Hi all

I work on the Acient Greek theme for this Fedora's release I think is the best one.
Mo I'd like your idea to create a collage from different landscape or other image.
For this theme I try to work on the Spartan "Leonidas" idea, I work on the Acient Helm so we don't have discussion on violence or other not connected idea.
I started looking some inspiration photos on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ghost_of_kuji/2763629314/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/protectorrr/2714125326/

then I draw my own.
Let me suggest to you guys my idea and let me know your guess and your suggestions.
Maybe someone could help me to find some more dettailed photos of the helm?

Hi Again
Samuele