Old 01-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Marķa Leandro

Default DesingService: Join Fedora QA Logo

Hello everyone!

Reading (again) the DesignService web I saw a request for a Join FedoraQA Logo; I made a small[0] one keeping the style of the logos that already are there on the join-fedora url [1].

What do you think? works? :S

[0] http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/varios/QA.png
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora

note: I'm sending copy to the QA-team to get their feedback too

--
tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro

http://www.latinux.com