Old 01-21-2009, 03:21 AM
susmit shannigrahi

Default Suggestions for this web page.

Hi,

We have been moving the freemedia infrastructure from fedoranews to
our own servers.
Towards this goal, we have managed to setup this[1] form and a TRAC[2] .

Now, can you please suggest, how to keep this[1] form consistence with
rest of the Fedora website/wiki?

I tried to use http://fedoraproject.org/static/css/fedora.css but
without much result.
On using this, I am getting only the left side bar. Nothing else.

Some help will be nice to have.

Thanks.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/freemedia/FreeMedia-form.html
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/