Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Máirí­n Duffy

Default Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

Mark wrote:

So, to get back on my initial topic..
How do you guys feel about a full theme in the old fedora (Core 1 till
4) colors?
The link with the F11 name is (just making it up now) : Reviving old
days. (the name represents something old and the theme represents the
beginning years of fedora).

I don't like this idea, but I did already say that.

~m

Old 01-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga