Old 01-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Mark

Default Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

So, to get back on my initial topic..
How do you guys feel about a full theme in the old fedora (Core 1 till
4) colors?
The link with the F11 name is (just making it up now) : Reviving old
days. (the name represents something old and the theme represents the
beginning years of fedora).

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga