Old 01-05-2009, 08:13 AM
Gerold Kassube

Default Fedora-Logo in 3D

Hi all,

First of all: Happy new year to all of you!

Second, I'm searching for the Fedora Logo in 3D, does anybody has such a
artwork?
I thought I saw such a work many month (years?) before done by someone
of the Art Team.
Background is, that I found a stone cutter who will make a model for
me/us, and we want to do a bronze model for fairs.

Thanks in advance for pointing me to the artwork

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa@fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9 4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9

Old 01-05-2009, 10:26 AM
"Erick Henrique"

Hi Gerold
*
Mola can help you!
*
http://molaora.com/index.php/blog/show/New-background-%26amp%3B-poster.html
*
e-mail : mola.mp@gmail.com
*
\__/
(oo)
_|||_
erick

http://www.projetofedora.org

http://www.mytoons.com/br4in

Old 01-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Nicu Buculei

Hi all,

Something like this? http://www.isity.net/icFedora/060419/TakeTwoA1.jpg

Old 01-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Gerold Kassube

I'm looking for a artwork like this in

https://kermit.homelinux.net/backgrounds/

for having a good master for creating a model ....
But my friend needs it "plane" and not with angles

Thanks for all of your help

Gerold

Old 01-05-2009, 12:59 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 02:40:58PM +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Gerold Kassube wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Second, I'm searching for the Fedora Logo in 3D, does anybody has such a
>> artwork?
>> I thought I saw such a work many month (years?) before done by someone
>> of the Art Team.
>
> Something like this? http://www.isity.net/icFedora/060419/TakeTwoA1.jpg

I'm not seriously looking for this, but wouldn't it be funny to have
sugar "placebo" pills like this?

"Take some freedom and call me in the morning."

Old 01-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Frank Murphy

Gerold Kassube wrote:
> I'm looking for a artwork like this in
>
> https://kermit.homelinux.net/backgrounds/
>
> for having a good master for creating a model ....
> But my friend needs it "plane" and not with angles
>
> Thanks for all of your help
>
> Gerold

Would a summary be:
You want the fedora logo the 8 "Infinity" extruded,
in a simple planelevend view aka house plan scenario?

Frank

Old 01-05-2009, 01:21 PM
"Marķa Leandro"

I have one, se if you like.

http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/fedora.jpg

2009/1/6 Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com>

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 02:40:58PM +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> Gerold Kassube wrote:

>> Hi all,

>> Second, I'm searching for the Fedora Logo in 3D, does anybody has such a

>> artwork?

>> I thought I saw such a work many month (years?) before done by someone

>> of the Art Team.

> Something like this? http://www.isity.net/icFedora/060419/TakeTwoA1.jpg

I'm not seriously looking for this, but wouldn't it be funny to have

sugar "placebo" pills like this?

"Take some freedom and call me in the morning."

--

Paul W. Frields * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *http://paul.frields.org/

*gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 *5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717

*http://redhat.com/ * - *- *- *- * http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/

*irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
http://www.iseit.net
http://www.latinux.org

http://www.latinux.com
http://www.fedora-ve.org
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MariaLeandro

LinuxUser= 440285
GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56
"Be yourself... Don't be anyone else"

Old 01-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Gerold Kassube

mola is near to that what I want to have with his backgrounds; ...
I'm not sure the original things are from him ....

http://mola-mp.deviantart.com/gallery/#Fedora

Regards

Gerold

Old 01-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Mola pahnadayan

Hi Gerold
https://kermit.homelinux.net/backgrounds/
this link is my work too

Temp work of fedora : http://molaora.com/index.php/photos/album/8.html
Fedora gallery: http://molaora.com/index.php/photos/album/4.html
In deviantart : http://mola-mp.deviantart.com/gallery/#Fedora

I have submit source of blender file in this link :
http://molaora.com/index.php/blog/show/Blender-source-of-Fedora-logo-.html