Old 01-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Art ideas for Fedora 11 (grub, boot, splashes, window decorations, button styles etc...)

Samuele Storari wrote:
> I think work on the Golden Ratio will be good.

Let's get all these ideas in one place on the wiki. I
started a page at FUDcon but with the bad network on the
last day wasn't able to send out the link, here it is:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11

~m

Old 01-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Máirí­n Duffy

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Samuele Storari wrote:

I think work on the Golden Ratio will be good.

Let's get all these ideas in one place on the wiki. I
started a page at FUDcon but with the bad network on the
last day wasn't able to send out the link, here it is:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11

Actually is anyone willing to volunteer to go through this thread and
make sure each of the different treatment ideas is noted on the above
wiki page?

(I won't have time to do this for a while but I think having it recorded
sooner rather than later would be good)

~m

Old 01-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Old 01-23-2009, 11:10 AM
Samuele Storari

Hi all,

I think about creating a graphic's theme on the release number just to have something different from the Acient Greek theme.
Maybe I've got to write on the wiki something, but right now, my proposal still only on my mind and I'ven't got nothing to share...
I don't understand what we have to do for this first round and what's the final round 1 date?

Hi again & thanks

Samuele