Old 10-24-2008, 11:44 AM
"Jˇhann B. Gu­mundsson"

Default Photo backgrounds.

Do we have any rules regulations ( size provide raw output can or can
not be altered etc.)
and competitions about photo backgrounds that can be included in a
fedora-background packages?

Here are some of my photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/johannbg

Have most of these ( I think everything except the LCA trip ) in raw if
anyone wants to

play and make a nice background for Fedora out of it..

JBG

Old 10-24-2008, 12:01 PM
"Muayyad AlSadi"

I was about to say big no when I saw the first pictures because they
seem to be personal and related to some locale culture

later I saw this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johannbg/page53/

in general I like any picture of nature that does not show humans nor animals
just blue sky and green land and maybe yellow sand

I liked those

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johannbg/2291946810/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johannbg/2291184191/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johannbg/2290426575/