Old 10-20-2008, 03:01 PM
Martin Sourada

Default New emblem-symbolic-link icon set draft

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 00:55 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Outline has been increased to 1,5px. For that size, I am not sure if it
> is necessary to enlarge inner white outline. 16x16 should look crisp enough.

This one is definitely better. Maybe slightly darker gradient for the
16x16 might further help, maybe not. You could also try making the
outline slightly darker in that size. I have no other comments.

Martin

Old 10-24-2008, 06:09 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Martin Sourada a écrit :

> This one is definitely better. Maybe slightly darker gradient for the
> 16x16 might further help, maybe not. You could also try making the
> outline slightly darker in that size. I have no other comments.

Sorry for delay. Here is updated version. 16x16 outline is darker and
should be
ready to be pushed in the tree.

Luya

Old 10-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Martin Sourada

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 23:09 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Sorry for delay. Here is updated version. 16x16 outline is darker and
> should be
> ready to be pushed in the tree.
The contrast is much better. Only the gradient inside is now almost
non-existent, could you improve that?

Martin