Old 10-06-2008, 09:02 PM

Default Candidates for Fedora 10 CD/DVD sleeves

> Thanks for all of your comments!
>
> On Oct 6, 2008, at 10:52 AM, fedora-art-list-request@redhat.com wrote:
>
>> So the colors are fine, but I would
>> replace the image with one of the wallpaper pngs because it looks like
>> it's one of the older, uncleaned versions.
>
> I got the source from this link:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar
>
> The final version should be the one of Image:
> Solar_gimp_1900x1200.xcf.bz2, right? I will update my design using
> this one.

That is the old one, so you shouldn't use it. Please don't use any images
from round 2, only round 3.

Does anyone know how we can get that old source image deleted so it
doesn't trip anyone else up?

Try one of these, if you really need the XCF (I'm not sure why you can't
just use the PNGs though):

http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b9/Solar_dual-std.xcf.bz2

http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/2/2c/Solar_2048x1536.xcf.bz2

~m