Old 10-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Martin Sourada

Default Template with gradient samples

Hi,

I've just finished an updated echo one-canvas template. I added gradient
samples. Posting here for consideration.

Martin

Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Nicu Buculei

Martin Sourada wrote:

I've just finished an updated echo one-canvas template. I added gradient
samples. Posting here for consideration.

Gorgeous!
I made an absolutely minor modification: moved the gradients layer at
the bottom and made the artwork layer active and on top, so you can
start directly drawing.

Old 10-08-2008, 06:02 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've just finished an updated echo one-canvas template. I added gradient
> samples. Posting here for consideration.
>
> Martin

The concept is very good and I like Nicu's version where gradient on
their own layer.
Perhaps echo-artist package should get that version.

Luya