Old 10-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Martin Sourada

Default Updated preferences-desktop-theme icon set draft

On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 00:49 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > I think all the sizes sans 256x256 need further fixes to look more crisp
> > and be better recognisable. For the 16x16 I'd rather use radio button +
> > progress bar than two radio buttons.
> >
> Updated icon set.

Looking better. Now the only icon that does not seem crisp enough for me
is the 22x22. I think you need to simplify the design there (like has
been done for the 16x16). I think it would look better if the progress
bar in 16x16 was thicker (perhaps two or three pixels would work).

Martin

Old 10-12-2008, 07:13 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Martin Sourada a écrit :

> Looking better. Now the only icon that does not seem crisp enough for me
> is the 22x22. I think you need to simplify the design there (like has
> been done for the 16x16). I think it would look better if the progress
> bar in 16x16 was thicker (perhaps two or three pixels would work).

Set progress bar ticker for 16x16 icon. Hopefully 22x22 will look good
enough.

Luya

Old 10-12-2008, 08:37 AM
Martin Sourada

On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 00:13 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> >
> > Looking better. Now the only icon that does not seem crisp enough for me
> > is the 22x22. I think you need to simplify the design there (like has
> > been done for the 16x16). I think it would look better if the progress
> > bar in 16x16 was thicker (perhaps two or three pixels would work).
> >
> Set progress bar ticker for 16x16 icon. Hopefully 22x22 will look good
> enough.

Looking good, I have no further comments. Don't forget to hide the plate
layer before commit.

Martin