Old 10-01-2008, 07:58 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Default New image-missing icon set and emote-template

Updated image-missing icon set[1]. I also created both paper-template
from that set and a template
for emotes[2]. The latter uses colours from the logo Echo, face-smile
received some slight modifications which will happened after essential
icons before the release of Fedora 10 is done.

Luya

References

Old 10-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Martin Sourada

On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 00:58 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Updated image-missing icon set[1]. I also created both paper-template
> from that set and a template
> for emotes[2]. The latter uses colours from the logo Echo, face-smile
> received some slight modifications which will happened after essential
> icons before the release of Fedora 10 is done.
>
> Luya

The emotes template looks pretty good, looks in my other email for
comments on the paper template.

Martin