Old 09-30-2008, 06:08 AM
Nicu Buculei

Default Another Solar Update & remaining F10 release tasks (volunteers needed!)

Ian Weller wrote:

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:33:40AM -0400, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?M=E1ir=EDn_Duffy_ wrote:
- countdown banner (200x100px) (this is the banner that counts down the
days until the release date. Some examples [1,2]) we need a volunteer!

I guess I'll do this one too. Will most likely be based off of
beta/release one.

Note that is a good idea to have it a bit ahead of the date we start
counting down (the last release we started counting roughly a month
before the release) to leave some time for translators to do their job.

Old 09-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Paolo Leoni

In attachment, a little idea for the Fedora 10 countdown web banner.
It's only a draft, every modification is well accepted (I'm a Inkscape's
beginner).
I hope it can be useful.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org
GPG fingerprint: DAD1 6419 D42B 0B1C D9E1 A9CB 4587 4812 17F7 F764

Old 09-30-2008, 01:39 PM
Máirín Duffy