Old 09-28-2008, 11:47 AM
Luca Foppiano

Default a couple of ideas about fedora usb station

I draw a couple of idea about fedora usb kit

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 52nd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174

Wad some power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us.
-- R. Burns

Old 09-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Luca Foppiano

On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 13:47 +0200, Luca Foppiano wrote:
> I draw a couple of idea about fedora usb kit
...this email was sending by my hand without I finish to write it...

http://omploader.org/vczVs
http://omploader.org/vczVr

if someone don't know what is fedora usb kit:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-July/msg00320.html

Luca

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 52nd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174

The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.
-- Blaise Pascal

Old 09-29-2008, 07:22 AM
Luca Foppiano

On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 13:54 +0200, Luca Foppiano wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 13:47 +0200, Luca Foppiano wrote:
> > I draw a couple of idea about fedora usb kit
> ...this email was sending by my hand without I finish to write it...
>
> http://omploader.org/vczVs
> http://omploader.org/vczVr
>
> if someone don't know what is fedora usb kit:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-July/msg00320.html

...I forgot to ask you few question...what do you think?

I want to explain the relationship between the "Fedora usb station" and
"the fedora usb kit" :-)

I think I have to make my icons more homogeneous but my problem is how
increase the beauty of the group shape.

Luca
--
Today is Boomtime, the 53rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
-- Mark Twain

Old 09-29-2008, 07:51 AM
Nicu Buculei

Luca Foppiano wrote:

I draw a couple of idea about fedora usb kit

...this email was sending by my hand without I finish to write it...

http://omploader.org/vczVs
http://omploader.org/vczVr

...I forgot to ask you few question...what do you think?

I want to explain the relationship between the "Fedora usb station" and
"the fedora usb kit" :-)

I think I have to make my icons more homogeneous but my problem is how
increase the beauty of the group shape.

What I don't like about the group shape is the color: it is on top of
the icons and it change their color. Maybe put it under the icons?

Also I am not sure the box is useful for the drawing, of course the
stuff is put on a box and one may consider the pink group shape as a
metaphor for the box, making the icon redundant.

I know this may be some work, but how about a icon for the final result,
Fedora USB station? That would be the computer icon with the poster on
front of it and maybe a cable going from one to the other.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Luca Foppiano

On Mon, 2008-09-29 at 10:51 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> What I don't like about the group shape is the color: it is on top of
> the icons and it change their color. Maybe put it under the icons?
>
> Also I am not sure the box is useful for the drawing, of course the
> stuff is put on a box and one may consider the pink group shape as a
> metaphor for the box, making the icon redundant.

uhm, you are right...

> I know this may be some work, but how about a icon for the final
> result,
> Fedora USB station? That would be the computer icon with the poster
> on
> front of it and maybe a cable going from one to the other.

this is a draft of it... I didn't find any decent usb cable photo...
I think I have to improve the DVD.

http://omploader.org/vc2Fl

Luca
--
Today is Boomtime, the 53rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174

There's no such thing as pure pleasure; some anxiety always goes with it.