Old 09-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Samuele Storari

Default Solar final fixing

Hi all,

as today told on irc channel (#fedora-art) I've uploaded on fedorapeople.org an archive with screenshots attesting my work is now fixed so there will be no problem about any part of the file.

You will find all at: http://sstorari.fedorapeople.org/

Please check this out and if all is correct i will go on creatin the Solar Theme.

Thanks

Samuele

--
Samuele Storari