I just pushed a large commit adding wsgi support to koji-hub and
koji-web. This feature had been on the back burner for a while, but the
recent retirement of mod_python in Fedora has forced the issue.
Here's the summary I wrote for the (squashed) commit:
Support wsgi in koji-hub and koji-web
- mod_python still supported, but deprecated
- mod_wsgi is the default
- koji-web now configured via web.conf
- new wsgi-friendly publisher for koji-web
- koji-web now has logging
This is a fairly large change. I've gone out of my way to maintain
compatibility with mod_python, but migration issues are still possible.
Ideally, though, folks will move to mod_wsgi. This will mainly be a
matter of adjusting httpd.conf files and moving koji-web config from
http conf to the new web.conf file. I'll write a longer doc on this
later, but for now:
- see the comments in the example http.conf files for hub and web
- see the example web.conf
- generally the web.conf options have the same name as the old koji-web
I'm not quite ready to cut a release with this yet, but soon. There
needs to be more testing.
If you opt to try out the new code, please report bugs in our trac:
buildsys mailing list