Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Fedora Build System (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-build-system/)
-   -   How do I remove a package from koji? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-build-system/482587-how-do-i-remove-package-koji.html)

01-28-2011 08:43 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
How do I remove or clean out a build repo/tag from koji to start over with
a new build tag?

- Steve

--
Steve Webb | System Administrator
Beatport | Play With Music
------------------------------------------
2399 Blake Street, Suite 170
Denver, Colorado USA 80205
tel: +1.720.932.9103
fax: +1.720.932.9104
noc: +1.303.565.2710
mobile: +1.303.564.4269
--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

Mike Bonnet 01-28-2011 08:55 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
On 01/28/2011 04:43 PM, steve.webb@beatport.com wrote:
> How do I remove or clean out a build repo/tag from koji to start over with
> a new build tag?

You could list everything with "koji list-tagged <tag>" and then "koji
untag-pkg" all of them. But it's probably easier to just create a new
tag/target. You can remove the old tag/target (koji
remove-tag|remove-target) as well, if you want to.
--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

01-28-2011 09:26 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
Is there a way to remove a single package?

- Steve

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Mike Bonnet wrote:

> On 01/28/2011 04:43 PM, steve.webb@beatport.com wrote:
>> How do I remove or clean out a build repo/tag from koji to start over with
>> a new build tag?
>
> You could list everything with "koji list-tagged <tag>" and then "koji
> untag-pkg" all of them. But it's probably easier to just create a new
> tag/target. You can remove the old tag/target (koji
> remove-tag|remove-target) as well, if you want to.
> --
> buildsys mailing list
> buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys
>

--
Steve Webb | System Administrator
Beatport | Play With Music
------------------------------------------
2399 Blake Street, Suite 170
Denver, Colorado USA 80205
tel: +1.720.932.9103
fax: +1.720.932.9104
noc: +1.303.565.2710
mobile: +1.303.564.4269
--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

Mike McLean 02-01-2011 06:08 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
On 01/28/2011 05:26 PM, steve.webb@beatport.com wrote:
> Is there a way to remove a single package?

You can remove a build from a tag by untagging it. Untagged builds can
be removed by running the garbage collector on a regular basis. If
you're too impatient for that, you can call the deleteBuild xmlrpc
handler directly.
--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

02-01-2011 07:26 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
That's how I delete a build. Is there a way to remove a package?

- Steve

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Mike McLean wrote:

> On 01/28/2011 05:26 PM, steve.webb@beatport.com wrote:
>> Is there a way to remove a single package?
>
> You can remove a build from a tag by untagging it. Untagged builds can
> be removed by running the garbage collector on a regular basis. If
> you're too impatient for that, you can call the deleteBuild xmlrpc
> handler directly.
> --
> buildsys mailing list
> buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys
>

--
Steve Webb | System Administrator
Beatport | Play With Music
------------------------------------------
2399 Blake Street, Suite 170
Denver, Colorado USA 80205
tel: +1.720.932.9103
fax: +1.720.932.9104
noc: +1.303.565.2710
mobile: +1.303.564.4269
--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

Mike McLean 02-01-2011 08:35 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
On 02/01/2011 03:26 PM, steve.webb@beatport.com wrote:
> That's how I delete a build. Is there a way to remove a package?

Sorry, I'm too used to folks mixing the terminology up.

Remove a package in what sense? Can you give me an example of what you
want to accomplish?
--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

02-01-2011 09:56 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
> Remove a package in what sense? Can you give me an example of what you
> want to accomplish?

We used "add-pkg" to add a package using the full name i.e.
blah-1.0.1-1.el5.yadda.yadda.yadda and we want to remove that because it
was added by accident. How do we do that?

- Steve

--
Steve Webb | System Administrator
Beatport | Play With Music
------------------------------------------
2399 Blake Street, Suite 170
Denver, Colorado USA 80205
tel: +1.720.932.9103
fax: +1.720.932.9104
noc: +1.303.565.2710
mobile: +1.303.564.4269
--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

Josh Boyer 02-01-2011 11:01 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:56 PM, <steve.webb@beatport.com> wrote:
>> Remove a package in what sense? Can you give me an example of what you
>> want to accomplish?
>
> We used "add-pkg" to add a package using the full name i.e.
> blah-1.0.1-1.el5.yadda.yadda.yadda and we want to remove that because it
> was added by accident. *How do we do that?

I'm fairly sure that requires an admin to access and modify the
postgresql DB directly. There are a number of checks in place before
you can delete it, but if they are met you should be able to delete
that row from the package table.

josh
--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

Pierre Guillet 02-02-2011 08:20 AM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
Hello,

If you have admin access to the koji pgsql DB...
I don't know if it's adapted to your koji db schema but
I have found this: http://wiki.linux-kernel.at/index.php/Koji#Deleting_a_complete_package_from_the_database



Regards,
Pierre


2011/2/2 Josh Boyer <jwboyer@gmail.com>

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:56 PM, *<steve.webb@beatport.com> wrote:

>> Remove a package in what sense? Can you give me an example of what you

>> want to accomplish?

>

> We used "add-pkg" to add a package using the full name i.e.

> blah-1.0.1-1.el5.yadda.yadda.yadda and we want to remove that because it

> was added by accident. *How do we do that?



I'm fairly sure that requires an admin to access and modify the

postgresql DB directly. *There are a number of checks in place before

you can delete it, but if they are met you should be able to delete

that row from the package table.



josh

--

buildsys mailing list

buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys



--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys

Thomas Guthmann 02-02-2011 11:15 PM

How do I remove a package from koji?
 
Hey,

> http://wiki.linux-kernel.at/index.php/Koji#Deleting_a_complete_package_from_the_database
IIRC this has been stated dangerous.

In this list, search for :

From: mikem@redhat.com
Subject: Re: Remove a package with no builds
Date: 07/07/2010 02:47 AM

Thomas

--
buildsys mailing list
buildsys@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/buildsys


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.