FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Build System

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-15-2009, 08:55 AM
陈鲍孜
 
Default how to build srpms on koji?

Hi,
After long time fighting with koji configuration, I think the service is now running successfully. I added some srpms to it and saw its information on kojiweb. But it seems I can not build the srpms by koji (when I submit a build task to koji, it will "open" for a while, then it would finally come to be failed). I doubted if I have missed some configurations which connecting koji and mock.

--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list
 
Old 03-15-2009, 11:35 AM
Steve Traylen
 
Default how to build srpms on koji?

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:55 AM, 陈鲍* <chenbaozi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> After long time fighting with koji configuration, I think the service is now
> running successfully. I added some srpms to it and saw its information on
> kojiweb. But it seems I can not build the srpms by koji (when I submit a
> build task to koji, it will "open" for a while, then it would finally come
> to be failed). I doubted if I have missed some configurations which
> connecting koji and mock.

Does the build get as far as kojid. Is there anything in
/var/log/kojid.log ? This can tell
you the mock problem and then where to look for that.
Steve

>
> --
> Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
> Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list
>



--
Steve Traylen

--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list
 
Old 03-16-2009, 12:36 AM
陈鲍孜
 
Default how to build srpms on koji?

I checked the /var/log/kojid.log. it is said:
*
2009-03-14 17:03:14,371 [WARNING] koji.build.TaskManager: TRACEBACK: Traceback (most recent call last):
* File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 1275, in runTask
*** response = (handler.run(),)
* File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 1351, in run

*** return self.handler(*self.params,**self.opts)
* File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 2560, in handler
*** for f in os.listdir(self.datadir):
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/koji/tasks/230/230/repo/repoda


2009/3/15 Steve Traylen <steve@traylen.net>




On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:55 AM, 陈鲍* <chenbaozi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> After long time fighting with koji configuration, I think the service is now

> running successfully. I added some srpms to it and saw its information on
> kojiweb. But it seems I can not build the srpms by koji (when I submit a
> build task to koji, it will "open" for a while, then it would finally come

> to be failed). I doubted if I have missed some configurations which
> connecting koji and mock.

Does the build get as far as kojid. Is there anything in
/var/log/kojid.log ? This can tell

you the mock problem and then where to look for that.
Steve

>
> --
> Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
> Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com

> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list
>



--
Steve Traylen


--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list



--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list
 
Old 03-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Mike Bonnet
 
Default how to build srpms on koji?

陈鲍* wrote:

I checked the /var/log/kojid.log. it is said:

2009-03-14 17:03:14,371 [WARNING] koji.build.TaskManager: TRACEBACK:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 1275, in runTask
response = (handler.run(),)
File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 1351, in run
return self.handler(*self.params,**self.opts)
File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 2560, in handler
for f in os.listdir(self.datadir):
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/tmp/koji/tasks/230/230/repo/repoda
2009/3/15 Steve Traylen <steve@traylen.net>


If your build tag has no builds associated or inherited, and no external
repos configured, then no repodata will be created and the task will
fail this way when it tries to upload the repodata.


Tag a package into the build tag, or enable an external repo.


On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:55 AM, 陈鲍* <chenbaozi@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
After long time fighting with koji configuration, I think the service is

now

running successfully. I added some srpms to it and saw its information on
kojiweb. But it seems I can not build the srpms by koji (when I submit a
build task to koji, it will "open" for a while, then it would finally

come

to be failed). I doubted if I have missed some configurations which
connecting koji and mock.

Does the build get as far as kojid. Is there anything in
/var/log/kojid.log ? This can tell
you the mock problem and then where to look for that.
Steve


--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list




--
Steve Traylen

--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list




------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list


--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list
 
Old 03-16-2009, 12:01 PM
陈鲍孜
 
Default how to build srpms on koji?

I am trying to running the local koji instance. Do I have to make some extra configurations beside what the wiki have mentioned?

--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org