Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Fedora Build System (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-build-system/)
-   -   attribute errors when koji login (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-build-system/251946-attribute-errors-when-koji-login.html)

陈鲍孜 02-25-2009 12:45 AM

attribute errors when koji login
 
Hello,

After fighting with my carelessness, I finished configuring koji and made it run. Thanks a lot.

Now, here comes another problem. When I click the* "login link" on the kojiweb, it returns an error such as below:


Traceback (most recent call last):* File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 299, in HandlerDispatch
*** result = object(req)* File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/publisher.py", line 213, in handler
*** published = publish_object(req, object)* File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/publisher.py", line 412, in publish_object
*** return publish_object(req,util.apply_fs_data(object, req.form, req=req))
* File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/util.py", line 439, in apply_fs_data*** return object(**args)
* File "/usr/share/koji-web/scripts/index.py", line 155, in login
*** _redirectBack(req, dest, forceSSL=True)* File "/usr/share/koji-web/scripts/index.py", line 134, in _redirectBack
*** page = _getBaseURL(req) + '/' + page* File "/usr/share/koji-web/scripts/index.py", line 117, in _getBaseURL
*** return req.construct_url(base)AttributeError: 'mp_request' object has no attribute 'construct_url'


I searched google. There are some results, but still not clear for me. Is it a bug or something due to some wrong configuration? I was run koji on CentOS with EPEL packages.

Chen Baozi

--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list

Mike Bonnet 02-25-2009 02:34 AM

attribute errors when koji login
 
陈鲍* wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After fighting with my carelessness, I finished configuring koji and made it
> run. Thanks a lot.
>
> Now, here comes another problem. When I click the "login link" on the
> kojiweb, it returns an error such as below:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
> File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 299,
> in HandlerDispatch
> result = object(req)
>
> File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/publisher.py", line
> 213, in handler
> published = publish_object(req, object)
>
> File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/publisher.py", line
> 412, in publish_object
> return publish_object(req,util.apply_fs_data(object, req.form, req=req))
>
> File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/util.py", line 439, in
> apply_fs_data
> return object(**args)
>
> File "/usr/share/koji-web/scripts/index.py", line 155, in login
> _redirectBack(req, dest, forceSSL=True)
>
> File "/usr/share/koji-web/scripts/index.py", line 134, in _redirectBack
> page = _getBaseURL(req) + '/' + page
>
> File "/usr/share/koji-web/scripts/index.py", line 117, in _getBaseURL
> return req.construct_url(base)
>
> AttributeError: 'mp_request' object has no attribute 'construct_url'
>
> I searched google. There are some results, but still not clear for me. Is it
> a bug or something due to some wrong configuration? I was run koji on CentOS
> with EPEL packages.

What version of Koji are you using? That error has been fixed in Koji
git for a while, and is available in the latest release, Koji 1.3.1.
You'll need to run it on CentOS 5.

--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list

陈鲍孜 02-25-2009 10:24 AM

attribute errors when koji login
 
Mike Bonnet wrote:
> What version of Koji are you using? That error has been fixed in Koji git for a while, and is available in the latest release, Koji 1.3.1. You'll need to run it on CentOS 5.

I'm using those koji-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm koji-utils-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm koji-builder-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm koji-web-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm koji-hub-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm from EPEL repository on CentOS 5.2. Maybe I should try a newer one.


--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list

Dennis Gilmore 02-25-2009 01:32 PM

attribute errors when koji login
 
On Wednesday 25 February 2009 05:24:45 am 陈鲍* wrote:
> Mike Bonnet wrote:
> > What version of Koji are you using? That error has been fixed in Koji
> > git for a while, and is available in the latest release, Koji 1.3.1.
> > You'll need to run it on CentOS 5.
>
> I'm using those koji-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm
> koji-utils-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm koji-builder-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm
> koji-web-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm koji-hub-1.2.6-1.el5.noarch.rpm from
> EPEL repository on CentOS 5.2. Maybe I should try a newer one.
1.3.1 is in EPEL testing. I would recommend that you use it instead.

Dennis

--
Fedora-buildsys-list mailing list
Fedora-buildsys-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-buildsys-list


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.