Old 06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Greg Dekoenigsberg

Default Going home on Western? (fwd)

OH NOES!

--g

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:32:22 -0400
From: Grant Gainey <ggainey@redhat.com>
To: RDU List <rdu-list@redhat.com>
Subject: Going home on Western?

Folks,

Do you go home via Western Avenue? You might want to think about alternate
routes. The Bojangles at Western and Gorman appears to be having a major fire
right now - when I went by at 2:20, the (rest of) the fire engines were showing
up, and LOTS of black smoke was coming from the roof of the building. 4 fire
engines, 2 ambulances, 3 police cars - I suspect that area is gonna be a mess
for the rest of the afternoon.

Just want to give y'all a heads-up...

Grant
--
ggainey@redhat.com (919) 754-4347
In theory, there is no difference between Theory and Practice.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Max Spevack

This is where davej and the Kernel Hackers ate during FUDCon. Many a
Fedora meeting and meal has taken place there.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:23 PM
Dave Jones

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 08:42:11PM +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
> This is where davej and the Kernel Hackers ate during FUDCon. Many a
> Fedora meeting and meal has taken place there.

SEND MOAR BISCUITS.

Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk

Old 06-02-2008, 10:22 PM
"Stephen John Smoogen"

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 08:42:11PM +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
> > This is where davej and the Kernel Hackers ate during FUDCon. Many a
> > Fedora meeting and meal has taken place there.
>
> SEND MOAR BISCUITS.

Thankfully there are more Bojangles in RDU area.. which I will be
partaking of in T-30 hours or so.

> Dave
>
> --
> http://www.codemonkey.org.uk

Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux

Old 06-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Dave Jones

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 04:22:15PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 08:42:11PM +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
> > > This is where davej and the Kernel Hackers ate during FUDCon. Many a
> > > Fedora meeting and meal has taken place there.
> >
> > SEND MOAR BISCUITS.
> >

> Thankfully there are more Bojangles in RDU area.. which I will be
> partaking of in T-30 hours or so.

That isn't helping my lack of bojangles situation any.

Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk

Old 06-03-2008, 12:55 PM
"Stephen John Smoogen"

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 04:22:15PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> > >
> > > SEND MOAR BISCUITS.
> > >

> > Thankfully there are more Bojangles in RDU area.. which I will be
> > partaking of in T-30 hours or so.
>
> That isn't helping my lack of bojangles situation any.

T-12 hours or so now... mmmmm chicken bisquit

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux

Old 06-03-2008, 01:25 PM
"Jon Stanley"

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com> wrote:

> That isn't helping my lack of bojangles situation any.

Maybe they have specials on fried chicken now . Sorry, bad joke I
know, couldn't resist

Old 06-03-2008, 07:17 PM
"Karsten 'quaid' Wade"

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 09:25 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > That isn't helping my lack of bojangles situation any.
>
> Maybe they have specials on fried chicken now . Sorry, bad joke I
> know, couldn't resist

Bojangles don't do BBQ smoked chicken!

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41

Old 06-05-2008, 06:16 PM
"Stephen John Smoogen"

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 1:17 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 09:25 -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Dave Jones <davej@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> > That isn't helping my lack of bojangles situation any.
>>
>> Maybe they have specials on fried chicken now . Sorry, bad joke I
>> know, couldn't resist
>
> Bojangles don't do BBQ smoked chicken!

I was going to say Bo knows chicken and bisquits but saw that Bo
Didley died this week.. Missed out on Bojangles.. so Dave Jones and I
are even still.