Old 04-30-2008, 12:29 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Board public meeting, 1800 UTC 2008-05-06

The Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Tuesday, 06 May
2008, at 1800 UTC on IRC Freenode. The public is invited to do the
following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation. This
channel is read-only for non-Board members.
* Join #fedora-board-public to discuss topics and post questions. This
channel is read/write for everyone.

The moderator will direct questions from the #fedora-board-public
channel to the Board members at #fedora-board-meeting. This should
limit confusion and make sure our logs are useful to everyone.

Rather than set an agenda for the meeting, we would like to start with
the topic of the upcoming Fedora 9 release. In particular, how has this
release differed -- improved or regressed -- from previous releases?
The meeting will be open, however, to any questions from the community.

The Board has set aside the first meeting of each month as a public
"town hall" style meeting. We are hoping to do an audio-based meeting
at some point in the near future when resources allow. The
Infrastructure team continues to make solid progress on this front. We
look forward to seeing you at the meeting.