Old 11-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Localized spins

Hi

What am I working on currently with the L10N folks is a set of Fedora 8
spins which are localized to have about a dozen different Indian
languages as the default which includes variants of either the GNOME or
KDE spin or both. Some of these are based on requests from the local
magazines (with a circulation rate of several thousands of copies) which
want to distribute a variant of Fedora with one of the Indian languages
as default.

Is this something that Fedora Project can host in spins.fp.o? If we
don't want to host them, am I still allowed to call them Fedora?

Rahul