Old 04-18-2013, 05:46 PM
Eric Christensen

Default Board Meeting Today!

REMINDER: We will be having a Board meeting at 18:00Z in the #fedora-meeting-1 room. All is welcome to join!

--Eric

Old 04-18-2013, 07:05 PM
Michael Scherer

Le jeudi 18 avril 2013 à 13:46 -0400, Eric Christensen a écrit :
> REMINDER: We will be having a Board meeting at 18:00Z in the #fedora-meeting-1 room. All is welcome to join!

Minutes are on :
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2013-04-18/fedora_board.2013-04-18-18.00.html

Log on :
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2013-04-18/fedora_board.2013-04-18-18.00.log.html

Basic summary :
discussion about flock event
(http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2013-April/004419.html ), and how robyn has no internet.

Flock discussion was followed by another meeting in
#fedora-meeting-room-2 , people interested should directly look there

Next week probable topic :
user base discussion ( so if you have a specific point to discuss,
please send it before so we can have a more structured agenda )

--
Michael Scherer