-   -   Fedora Board Meeting - IRC - Thursday, Apr. 4 - 18:00 UTC (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/713029-fedora-board-meeting-irc-thursday-apr-4-18-00-utc.html)

Robyn Bergeron 04-02-2013 09:25 PM

Fedora Board Meeting - IRC - Thursday, Apr. 4 - 18:00 UTC

Greetings,

After a one-off meeting time last week, we're now (god willing)
settled on a permanent slot on Thursdays. Since we'll inevitably run
into overtime, I've set this for #fedora-meeting-1, so as to not
steamroll the 19:00 UTC infrastructure meeting.

What: Fedora Board Meeting (IRC)

Where: irc.freenode.net - #fedora-meeting-1

When: 18:00 UTC (2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific, 7pm London/BST, 8pm
Paris/Brno/CEST)

This week's topic: The current description of Fedora's user base,
and discussion around if that needs tuning/adjustment, and if so, in
what ways.

For your reference:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_base

This is an open meeting, and thus all are welcome to join in and
participate; I expect this to be a lively and interesting topic of
conversation.

-Robyn

Peter Robinson 04-04-2013 05:49 PM

Fedora Board Meeting - IRC - Thursday, Apr. 4 - 18:00 UTC

Hi all,

I was planning on being at the meeting this evening but due to issues on site today there's no way I'll sanely be able to make it.

Peter