Old 03-08-2013, 08:53 AM
Pierre-Yves Chibon

Default All good?

Hi,

I was just curious is everything is going so perfectly fine that there
is nothing to discuss here anymore or if we're all buried in our
desk/work.

Hoping all is fine,
Pierre

Old 03-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Michael Scherer

Le vendredi 08 mars 2013 à 10:53 +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I was just curious is everything is going so perfectly fine that there
> is nothing to discuss here anymore or if we're all buried in our
> desk/work.

For now, timing conflicts due to jobs ( ie consulting ) and locations
( all over the rock that serve as planet ) prevented us from having a
proper meeting time, but we are working on theses issues at the moment.

And there seems to have no urgent problems to solve for now, the project
work fine enough by itself, so not much traffic here

But thanks for caring

--
Michael Scherer