Old 09-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Ankur Sinha

Default Volunteering for the elections wrangler for the F19 cycle

Hi folks,

I'd like to sign up as the Elections wrangler for the F19 cycle. I was
just talking to John (inode0) and Robyn over on #fedora-ambassadors and
I think it's a great opportunity for me to give back to the community.

I've helped John in the past cycle with the election questionnaires
already, so I do know a little about the process. I'm sure I'll manage
them well with help from Robyn, John and everyone else involved.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,

Please only print if necessary.

Looking to contribute to Fedora? Look here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG

http://dodoincfedora.wordpress.com/

Old 09-10-2012, 02:57 AM
inode0

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to sign up as the Elections wrangler for the F19 cycle. I was
> just talking to John (inode0) and Robyn over on #fedora-ambassadors and
> I think it's a great opportunity for me to give back to the community.
>
> I've helped John in the past cycle with the election questionnaires
> already, so I do know a little about the process. I'm sure I'll manage
> them well with help from Robyn, John and everyone else involved.

I could not be happier about this. The elections will be in good hands
and I will be happy to help as needed.

John does a backflip.