-   -   e-mails (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/689240-e-mails.html)

Abe Daniels 07-31-2012 04:04 PM

e-mails

Dear Advisory board,
I have been receiving hundreds of e-mails over the months. I run a fairly large Digital Advertising Agency in Boca Raton, Florida. I would love*to*participate in your organization, however, know very little about what you do. I also don't know how I would fit in or how I could contribute. You guys seem to have a*lot*of time whereas I don't. If I can do something*positive*for the organization please advise me. If not please remove me from your e-mail list.

Best Regards,*
--
Abe Daniels
President