Old 08-15-2012, 01:25 AM
"Eddie G. O'Connor Jr."

Default Proposal request for ideas on naming Fedora releases.

On 08/14/2012 09:20 PM, David wrote:

On 8/14/2012 9:11 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:

On 08/14/2012 04:40 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:

On 08/13/2012 03:30 PM, Lailah wrote:

Oh, I would love this name! Vote for it!
Aside of this... I didn't knew that about Fedora and Sara Bernhardt. I
always wondered for the very origin of the word "Fedora"?

So did I, so I looked it up in Wikipedia instead of just wondering.
HTH, HAND.

So then?...are we all agreed?...that when time comes...we'll all vote
for "Bernhardt" as a pert of...or the entire name of the next official
release of Fedora?....cool!

I like it *much* better than The Ruptured Duck or Got the Trots Dog.

Or something else completely tasteless in some way.....like "Splattered
Puckball"....Foxy Toadstool......Ignorant Blister...LoL! (I have a 12
year old who plays drums!....what'd you EXPECT!...LoL!)

EGO II

Old 08-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Joe Zeff