Old 07-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Reminder: Fedora Board Public IRC meeting TODAY, July 18, 18:30 UTC (2:30pm US-Eastern)

Greetings, universe:

A (late) reminder that the Board will be having a public IRC meeting
today, Wednesday, July 18, at 18:30 UTC. This meeting
is open to everyone; participation and input is welcomed.
Additionally, we have time set aside at the beginning of every public
Board meeting for open Q & A, including this one today.

A note that a few of us are at OSCON (myself, David Nalley) and the
ability to get connectivity here is, well, not a beautiful thing, and
thus if I suddenly vanish, I am attempting to get back on the
internets.

When: 18:30 UTC (2:30pm US-Eastern), on June 2, 2012
Where: in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net (assuming no conflicts)
Meeting Info: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC
Meeting Secretary: Christoph Wickert

Agenda:
* Announcements
* Open Q&A
* Light finance discussion & next steps
* Future of FUDCons - discussion
* Open floor

* Next Public Board IRC Meeting time/date confirmation: Wednesday,
August 1, 2012 @ 18:30 UTC

-Robyn