Old 06-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Andrea Mignini

Default Fedora Trademark License Agreement for Fedora-it.org

Greetings all, I am Andrea Mignini one of the admin of Fedora-it.org and founder and current community manager of ILDN (http://ildn.net) Italian Linux Distro Network.

Subsequent the request to*add Fedora-it.org in the Fedora Community EMEA (http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2012-May/019610.html), we have been asked, before it can be inserted in the list,*to sign the trademark agreement with Legals to own the*fedora-it.org*domain name.

We have prepared the necessary documents and you find them attached to this mail. I had no trouble figuring out what are the attachments A and B but do not quite understand what should be included in attachment C (Fedora Style Guide)

Hoping not to have made mistakes in filling out the necessary material and have sent a request to the correct mailing list.

In CC read us Stefano Mainardi, owner of the domain, and Antonio Trande, ambassador Fedora and contributor of Fedora-it.org

Thanks in advance for the response.

--
ILDN -*http://www.ildn.net
Skype: andrea.migniniGtalk: andrea.migniniBlog:*http://sarkiapone.netLinkedin:*http://it.linkedin.com/in/andreamignini