Old 04-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Michael Tiemann

Default Recommend supporting Libre Graphics 2008

I recommend that those who can consider supporting Libre Graphics as I
have done. I think this is a worthwhile event for Fedora to sponsor at
some level, or, if that is not possible, via individual contributions.
Great things are happening and we should participate. Here's the blog
posting I wrote explaining my contribution:

http://opensource.org/node/323