-   -   Traveling again (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/672424-traveling-again.html)

Christoph Wickert 05-29-2012 09:30 PM

Traveling again

Hi there,

I'm sorry but I will be traveling again tomorrow. I will probably be
somewhere in nowhere-land between Hannover and Berlin at that time we
have our meeting. I should arrive at Berlin just in time for the EMEA
ambassadors meeting.

Kind regards,
Christoph

"Gerold" 05-30-2012 05:41 AM

Traveling again

so my dear Christoph,

while I'm sure, you're reading mails and I have no other possibility today:

Happy Birthday :-)

enjoy your birthday travel and I wish you all the best

Talk to u soon in person,

Gerold