Old 04-08-2008, 12:10 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Survey for FUDCon Boston 2008

I'll be asking the Marketing folks to help us have another survey ready
at the Boston FUDCon event in June. The last survey for a FUDCon event
is available at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Surveys

Did anyone have burning ideas for some other statistics we can gather
from the attendees? Some things that occurred to me:

1. Rating question to find out how much co-location with Summit
mattered to attendees
2. Rating question to find out how likely people are to come to future
Summits in Boston area