Old 03-29-2012, 03:34 PM
inode0

Default New Trademark Guidelines

I recall from the last public IRC meeting that the Board was
planning/hoping to perhaps make a decision about approving the new
guidelines at its next public IRC meeting (which I think is April 4).
I know the Fedora ambassadors in North America have this subject on
the agenda for the next FAmNA meeting on April 3 and I understand from
the most recent FAmSCo meeting that they plan to discuss it also
during its next meeting on April 4 (later in the day after the Board
meeting has concluded).

To enable regional ambassador groups and FAmSCo to provide feedback on
this to you would it be possible to delay any Board decision until the
public IRC meeting on April 17?

John

Old 03-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail

Hi

i think it need a section that answer this question -> how about
production of sticker & swags that utilizes the secondary mark by
downstream distributors/distributions ? ..

the current section on swag production i believe only covers the
primary mark related items right? , or does it applies to secondary
mark too ?

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:34 PM, inode0 <inode0@gmail.com> wrote:
> I recall from the last public IRC meeting that the Board was
> planning/hoping to perhaps make a decision about approving the new
> guidelines at its next public IRC meeting (which I think is April 4).
> I know the Fedora ambassadors in North America have this subject on
> the agenda for the next FAmNA meeting on April 3 and I understand from
> the most recent FAmSCo meeting that they plan to discuss it also
> during its next meeting on April 4 (later in the day after the Board
> meeting has concluded).
>
> To enable regional ambassador groups and FAmSCo to provide feedback on
> this to you would it be possible to delay any Board decision until the
> public IRC meeting on April 17?
>
> John

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866* 5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Old 03-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Clint Savage

I'd highly recommend putting comments on the talk page in the wiki.

Cheers,

Clint

Old 03-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail

added

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_talk:Pchestek/TMGuidelinesDraft

Old 03-30-2012, 02:14 AM
Tom Callaway

On 03/29/2012 12:45 PM, Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:
> Hi
>
> i think it need a section that answer this question -> how about
> production of sticker & swags that utilizes the secondary mark by
> downstream distributors/distributions ? ..
>
> the current section on swag production i believe only covers the
> primary mark related items right? , or does it applies to secondary
> mark too ?

The section on Ambassador Giveways applies to all of the Fedora
trademarks, including the secondary mark.

~tom

==
Fedora Project