Old 03-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Robyn Bergeron

Default Reminder: Public Board IRC Meeting, Wednesday, 2012-03-07, 18:30 UTC

On 03/07/2012 08:19 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:

Greetings!

This is a friendly reminder that the Fedora Board will be having a
public IRC meeting on Wednesday, February 22, at 18:30 UTC. This
meeting is open to everyone, participation and input is welcomed.

When: 18:30 UTC (1:30pm US-Eastern), on February 22, 2012

Also, I am bad at cutting and pasting and replacing, sorry

Where: in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net (assuming no conflicts)
Meeting Info: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC
Meeting Secretary: Jon Stanley

Today's agenda is, approximately:

* Open Q & A
* Peter Robinson on his Board member goals
* Any tickets that need covering - hooray tickets!

I note that the "approximately" is because I will not be in attendance
today, but I know that many of our other fine board friends will, and
they can take do as they see fit.

-Robyn