Old 03-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Buddhika Kurera

Default Regarding GSoC 2012

Dear Robyn and the board,

Related with 2012-02-29 board meeting.

I have already stepped out to start GSoC[1][2].
I have posted mails to some teams and even to Fedora announce but
nobody showed up yet.

I would like to volunteer on GSoC 2012 and admin the Fedora project full time.

Thanks and waiting for your support.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSoC_2012_org_application (Placeholder Only)

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)
Fedora Ambassador Sri Lanka
Event*Liaison*- Design Team

Email:*bckurera@fedoraproject.org*|*IRC: bckurera

Old 03-01-2012, 06:37 PM
susmit shannigrahi

Hi Buddhika,

> I would like to volunteer on GSoC 2012 and admin the Fedora project full time.

Thanks for taking this up.
If you need any help regarding this, please let me know.

Thanks.

Susmit.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Robyn Bergeron

I have already stepped out to start GSoC[1][2].
I have posted mails to some teams and even to Fedora announce but
nobody showed up yet.

I would like to volunteer on GSoC 2012 and admin the Fedora project full time.

Thanks and waiting for your support.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSoC_2012_org_application (Placeholder Only)

Hi Buddhika,

Thanks for your note. I'm glad someone is already starting to run with
this stuff.

You mentioned on IRC that you might be willing/needing to a bit of help
in wrangling - perhaps as we make a bit more noise someone may step
forth and volunteer.

Cheers,

-Robyn

Old 03-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Robyn Bergeron

I have already stepped out to start GSoC[1][2].
I have posted mails to some teams and even to Fedora announce but
nobody showed up yet.

I would like to volunteer on GSoC 2012 and admin the Fedora project
full time.

Thanks and waiting for your support.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2012
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSoC_2012_org_application
(Placeholder Only)

Hi Buddhika,

Thanks for your note. I'm glad someone is already starting to run with
this stuff.

You mentioned on IRC that you might be willing/needing to a bit of
help in wrangling - perhaps as we make a bit more noise someone may
step forth and volunteer.

(Like Susmit, who replied while I was writing. )

Cheers,

-Robyn

Old 03-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Buddhika Kurera

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 1:14 AM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Buddhika,
>
> Thanks for your note. I'm glad someone is already starting to run with this
> stuff.
>
> You mentioned on IRC that you might be willing/needing to a bit of help in
> wrangling - perhaps as we make a bit more noise someone may step forth and
> volunteer.

Hello

Thanks Robyn, I am glad to work with this. My blog post can be found here[1].

Thanks susmit, and is there any idea/s for GSoC 2012?

I have sent loads of emails to past mentors and some interested contributors.
Quaid, Duffy and Susmit are supporting me right now. And the number of
ideas are getting increasing.

I do believe that we will be having some considerable amount of ideas
by the end of the weekend.

I am trying to get some ideas from Insight team as well.
I ll keep buzzing fedorians and making shout till then.

[1] http://ebckurera.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/gsoc-2012-with-fedora-ideas-welcome/

Old 03-02-2012, 04:46 AM
susmit shannigrahi

Hi,

> Hello
>
> Thanks Robyn, I am glad to work with this. My blog post can be found here[1].
>
> Thanks susmit, and is there any idea/s for GSoC 2012?

> I have sent loads of emails to past mentors and some interested contributors.
> Quaid, Duffy and Susmit are supporting me right now. And the number of
> ideas are getting increasing.

I think we should take this discussion off-line or on another mailing list.
Thanks.

Susmit.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:52 AM
sankarshan

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we should take this discussion off-line or on another mailing list.

Preferably the summer-mentors list (I forget the exact name of it at this point)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Old 03-02-2012, 02:02 PM
susmit shannigrahi

>> I think we should take this discussion off-line or on another mailing list.
>
> Preferably the summer-mentors list (I forget the exact name of it at this point)
Here it is:

Susmit.