Old 02-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Teddy Mutombo

Default about GNOME LOGIN SCREEN FEDORA 16

Hi Can Anybody please HELP ME PLEASEEEE
I was trying to change background of my Gnome login screen in FEDORA 16
with this:

http://ask.fedoraproject.org/question/452/how-can-i-change-the-background-of-the-gnome-login

# su -
# su - gdm -s /bin/bash
-bash-4.2$ `dbus-launch | sed "s/^/export /"`
-bash-4.2$ GSETTINGS_BACKEND=dconf gsettings set
org.gnome.desktop.background picture-uri
"file:///usr/share/backgrounds/FILE.JPG"