Old 02-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Tom Callaway

Default Board question regarding non-software goods.

On 02/22/2012 05:44 PM, David Nalley wrote:
> First, my apologies for cross-posting.
>
> Spot, Pam, et al:

I'll sit down with Pam and try to work out something that addresses as
many of these points as possible.

Please be patient and calm.

~tom

==
Fedora Project

Old 02-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Pam Chestek

On 2/23/2012 10:48 AM, Tom Callaway wrote:
> On 02/22/2012 05:44 PM, David Nalley wrote:
>> First, my apologies for cross-posting.
>>
>> Spot, Pam, et al:
> I'll sit down with Pam and try to work out something that addresses as
> many of these points as possible.
>
> Please be patient and calm.
>
> ~tom

These are all great points and why we put this out for discussion. The
goal is to have a process that is (1) workable; (2) ensures that product
represents the Fedora brand well; (3) doesn't put the validity fo the
trademarks at risk. I'm quite confident that we can achieve all three.

Pam

Old 02-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Jaroslav Reznik