Reminder: Public Board IRC Meeting, Wed. 2012-02-22, 18:30 UTC
This is a friendly reminder that the Fedora Board will be having a
public IRC meeting on Wednesday, February 22, at 18:30 UTC. This meeting
is open to everyone, participation and input is welcomed. As previously
requested, we will be having an open Q & A session at the beginning of
the meeting, rather than the end, to allow adequate time for discussion.
When: 18:30 UTC (1:30pm US-Eastern), on February 22, 2012
Where: in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net (assuming no conflicts)
Meeting Info: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC
Meeting Secretary: The most excellent Toshio Kuratomi will be on
* Rapid General Announcements & meeting agenda review
* Open Q & A session, open to everyone.
* Final Review (and hopefully adoption/passing) of draft of trademark
* Board Member personal goals: Rex Dieter
* Tickets (time permitting):
* 134: Use of Fedora Logo in Boxes
* 133: Fedora LTS and a single rapid release proposal
* 130: Make the board less of a single point of failure
See you there!
advisory-board mailing list