Old 02-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default Meeting secretary schedule updated

Greetings all, especially Board Members,

The tbale with meeting secretary assignments on the wiki has been updated:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Board_meetings#Schedule_and_Secretarial_D uty

This takes us once through all the Board members. Going forward we'll
either need to generate more assignments in May or maybe we'll have
a permanently assigned secretary by then.

-Toshio