Old 04-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Default Fedora TV, the video quandary, and a request for advice (fwd)

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 17:40 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> /me wonders if we should be building something like Mininova for Ogm-only
> content...

OGV perhaps. OGM usually implies MPEG-in-Ogg.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:04 PM
"Jeff Spaleta"

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> >
> > I don't know enough about its design to say. *Any* self-hosting operation is
> > going to require a *ton* of space, though.
> >

> How much?

Just to give you an idea... my 2 minute curling video that I made.. is
500 megs of uncompressed dv and its down to 6 megs as a theora video
when editted down with pitivi.

-jef